Saturday, June 4, 2016

The Big Tatting Bang...

   And there was the lacing...
I always wanted to create something completely from scratch, but to share with you the truth, I could not find any hobby to channel my imagination. But one cloudy morning, with a coffee in my hands, during one boring, or so I thought at the time, seminar, I found the light, or to say the needles. And just like that, I created my first tatted circle, then twocircles, and before not too long my first tatted earrings.

Tatting Frivolite Seminar
After that, my want for new designs, and consequently for new creations was constantly growing. I must confess that frivolite, or in its most common name tatting, procedure has become one of my most beloved hobbies, as except of the pleasure that it gives me to create new designs, it ιs one of the best ways to clear your mind and fix your inner Feng Shui.

In the next days, I am going to post some of the jewels that I have created since, with the short stories that accompany each one of those.




Be happy and keep smiling.

Tatting Frivolite Cat Face
Vasiliki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments, thoughts or even designs.